Testing Strateg Absent Member.
Absent Member.

License Distribution QC 10

Jump to solution
Good morning.

How do I read into this chart from the QC 10 server?

SL_LICENSE_TYPE License Counts
1 51
2 57
3 57

Why is license type 1 only showing 51 while the other two show 57? Does it mean that I have 6 users utilizing the defect module?

Thank you in advance.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: License Distribution QC 10

Jump to solution
usually the chart shows in a legend what the meaning of the colors and different curves are. It says "Defect Licenses", "Requirement Licenses" and "Full Licenses". There is no column SL_LICENSE_TYPE. I wonder at which chart your are looking. I am using the chart in Site Admin, Licenses tab.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
8 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution
usually the chart shows in a legend what the meaning of the colors and different curves are. It says "Defect Licenses", "Requirement Licenses" and "Full Licenses". There is no column SL_LICENSE_TYPE. I wonder at which chart your are looking. I am using the chart in Site Admin, Licenses tab.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
This is the Site License tab in QC 10.
0 Likes
Yordys Valenzue1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Actually, it means that you have 6 users utilizing winrunner or QTP licenses.

Best regards..

Yordys Valenzuela
0 Likes
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Thanks
0 Likes
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Thanks
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Babji Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution
Do you have QC 10 Licence. I hope these licence will be in HTML Format, that contain some code. If anybody have, please share...
0 Likes
Rhonda Robinson Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Babji,

Licenses are NOT to be shared. You must contact HP (or an authorized HP reseller) to PURCHASE a license.
0 Likes
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Good try though.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.