Niner99 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Mapping Template

Relatively new to using QC.  Searching the forum has been very helpful so far for a lot of issues Ive had.

Currently, I am having an issue where I can only use Temporary Maps to import Test Scripts, have not been able to create a new one.  If i try to create new the system doesnt advance.

Any tips?

Thanks!

0 Likes
2 Replies
Damodar-Reddy Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Mapping Template

Paste your post completely.

Share the Image image of the Struck, where you are.

Version & Patch of the ALM?

(If this helped, accept as solution )
(Posts and opinions made here are my own and do not reflect the opinions of my employer)
0 Likes
Established Member.. William Schmitt
Established Member..

Re: Mapping Template

Are you using the Excel add-in import wizard?  If so, make sure that you have write access to the XLSTART folder.  Without that, you can only create temporary maps.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.