Highlighted
Valued Contributor.. imi_qn Valued Contributor..
Valued Contributor..

Multiple Item cut

Jump to solution

Hi there,

sorry for my english, i hope my question will be understandable. I'm quite new here.

Precondition: The user makes multiple selection in Req module and cuts them

My goal is to get somehow a list (@ ActionName: "act_req_cut") with all of the selected Req Items above. I would like to use these RQ_REQ_ID values for a specific function in my workflow. 

Any help would be appreciated.

HP ALM Ver. 12.21 

Thanks

Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: Multiple Item cut

Jump to solution

You can analyze the contents of the Clipboard to find out this information - see this thread for example.

Jan Czajkowski

[Please do not contact me off line for receiving support. Use the forum!]

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: Multiple Item cut

Jump to solution

You can analyze the contents of the Clipboard to find out this information - see this thread for example.

Jan Czajkowski

[Please do not contact me off line for receiving support. Use the forum!]

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.