Community in read only mode June 18 & 19
This community will be set in READ ONLY mode for a while on Tuesday June 18 into Wednesday June 19 while we import content and users from our Micro Focus Forums community site. MORE INFORMATION
ALMINFO Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Not able to connect to End point 2 Clear Quest in HP ALM Synchronizer client.

Please find the below details and provide me the inputs.I need to sync the HP ALM defects to CQ defects.

I have installed the HP ALM synchronizer server,Synchronizer Client and Clear Quest Clinet on one of the servers.

For the connection In the End point 1, i gave my user id,password,HP ALM details like ALM URL,Domain and Project.

For the Endpoint 2 there are only details like user id,password,Database,SchemaRepository.

But no where we are entering DB server name or Clear Quest Url so how to get connected.

Below is the error :

ERROR #1- adapter.CONNECTION_FAILURE : Failed to connect to endpoint of type ClearQuest. Error: com.mercury.qc.gossip.exp.GossipServerException: adapter.CONNECTION_FAILURE : Failed to connect to endpoint of type ClearQuest. Error: com.hp.qc.synchronizer.adapters.exceptions.AdapterConnectionException: Failed to connect. Reason: AutomationException: Class not registered..

ERROR #2- adapter.CONNECTION_FAILURE : Failed to connect to endpoint of type ClearQuest. Error: com.hp.qc.synchronizer.adapters.exceptions.AdapterConnectionException: Failed to connect. Reason: AutomationException: Class not registered.

ERROR #3- Failed to connect. Reason: AutomationException: Class not registered

ERROR #4- AutomationException: Class not registered 

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
ALMINFO Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Re: Not able to connect to End point 2 Clear Quest in HP ALM Synchronizer client.

HBringing it on to top....any solution please respond

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.