Highlighted
Bal
New Member.

Passwords not working

Hi

Here is the situation.

I work with 6 testers, who all have their own QC logins and they can login fine.  I am also the QCAdmin person and have the password.

My colleague borrowed my laptop, as I was out of the office.  He used his own login to get into QC.

Next day I used QC, logged in but kept getting the message 'Authentication failed.  Verify user name and password.  So I decided to login using QCAdmin to get the password reset.  But that gives me the same issue 'Verify user name and password'.  This is bizarre as no one had the password.

So I have ensured the keystrokes are correct.  I don't know what else to do.  Anyone help?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Damodar-Reddy Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Passwords not working

Just use the Forget Password Link on the Home page.

you can change it from there, after receivng the email.

(If this helped, accept as solution )
(Posts and opinions made here are my own and do not reflect the opinions of my employer)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.