Highlighted
sri51 Contributor.
Contributor.

Please provide SQL query to check the inactive/active users in a project of HPALM v12.01

As i am admin of HPALM , I am unable to fetch the active/inactive users of a particular project, Kindly provide SQL query on this to sort it out.

Here i am using MSSQL DB

0 Likes
4 Replies
NEW_ALM12 Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: Please provide SQL query to check the inactive/active users in a project of HPALM v12.01

What is your Database?

Are you using 3rd party SQL tool to pull report?

Look at below SQL query, this ran successfully against Oracle Db via SQL Developer. 

If you are in MySQL, try amending. 

SELECT
    user_name,
    full_name,
    email,
    us_is_active
FROM
    qcsiteadmin_db.users qu,
    default_alm_demo_db.users pu
WHERE
        pu.us_username = qu.user_name

if you need to know just Inactive user, add "AND" condition at the end of above query. 

AND
        qu.us_is_active = 'N'

Hope this would help you. Good luck!

0 Likes
RahulJ
New Member.

Re: Please provide SQL query to check the inactive/active users in a project of HPALM v12.01

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your SQL query,

I am also HP ALM admin, but where to run this query, I am unable to find tab to run query

Regards

Rahul

0 Likes
sri51 Contributor.
Contributor.

Here i am using MSSQL , Can i use the same query for it.

0 Likes
NEW_ALM12 Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

I do not have MySQL instance. Its been several year I haven't ran query against MySQL. But, try as below. And there are several examples in this community. 

Below query change "project_schema" to your ALM project schema (db) and if you siteadmin schema is not "qcsiteadmin" you would need to change that in below query as well. 

SELECT
         user_name,
         full_name,
         email,
         us_is_active
     FROM
         qcsiteadmin_db.td.users qu,
         project_schema_db.td.users pu
     WHERE
             pu.us_username = qu.user_name
     AND
             qu.us_is_active = 'Y'

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.