Absent Member.. sfretz Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Project Admin import Users from Site Admin

Since I upgraded QC/ALM from v11 to v12.20, people I have given Project admin, (not TDadmin) cannot add users to their projects from Site Admin.

I understand that a patch is forthcoming to address this issue, however, I cannot find out when this patch will be releases.

Can anyone answer this?

Thanks

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Alonso_S_QC Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Project Admin import Users from Site Admin

Hello Sfretz,

Thank you for using HPE Forums.

Regarding your question, the last patch released was ALM 12.21 patch 1 on November, if you like you can download it from this page:

ALM 12.21 Patch 01  Windows:

https://softwaresupport.hp.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/LID/TD4QC_00529

ALM 12.21 Patch 01 Linux

https://softwaresupport.hp.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/LID/TD4QC_00530

About the issue there is a QCCR, it is in deferred status, this means that will be taken in consideration for future version or patches,  you can subscribe and you will receive an email if there is any change in the status.

Also there is some parameters in the site admin that might help you:

In ALM 12.2x we imported a new site parameter to control the access level to the SA users, according to the security consideration.

USER_PROPERTIES_ACCESS_LEVEL (value = ALL)

You can set this site parameter with values (ALL, MINIMAL, ADMIN_ALL, ADMIN_MINIMAL).

If you set it as "ALL" or "MINIMAL", you will be able to retrieve the SA user list here, and then add a user into the project.

I really hope this information helps you.

Alonso Sequeira Morales
SW Support Technical Consultant
San Jose, Costa Rica
hpe.com
Hewlett Packard Enterprise

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation”
Absent Member.. sfretz Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Project Admin import Users from Site Admin

Alonso,

I just added the parameter to Site Admin and it works!!

I am subscribed to the QCCR and the patch updates, but since I haven't received and email about it recently, I did know about it.

Thanks you for your help, I wish someone had told me about it sooner.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.