Highlighted
MAYO_QC_ADMIN Absent Member.
Absent Member.

QC Connection Error to LDAP server

Hello,
we need urgent help on this. Our Quality Center system is completely down, none of our users can access this tool.

We are using Quality Center 12.21 in our organization. Within the LDAP connection settings of QC SITE ADMIN page, we are using our LAN ID "m148806" and it's password to establish connection. As password for this LAN ID is expiring soon, I have changed the password for this LAN account. Since then, I couldn't login to QC SITE PAGE or QC PROJECT. When I attempted to login to SITE ADMIN page, I am getting following error:
Failed to Login, please contact system administrator for help.
Description: An error happened while connecting to LDAP server. Please try again later.

We need urgent help please.

Thanks
-Subba

Tags (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Honored Contributor.. kamakshi Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Re: QC Connection Error to LDAP server

Hi,

Is your issue got resolved?

0 Likes
Peter Homsy Contributor.
Contributor.

Hi Subba,

You need to restart the services on the ALM server to be able to continue your work and relogin.  But I too am trying to find a solution to this issue.

Cheers!

LCK

0 Likes
Peter Homsy Contributor.
Contributor.

I am still figuring out the cause this outage!  One thing that we change was the automation script session logout.  But still cannot point out root cause to this as it is inconsistent.

Any help highly appreciated

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.