Highlighted
Dxtra30 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Quality Center Patches - Link for Release Patches

Jump to solution
When new patches are released for Quality Center where is this located ? What page or link ? Or are they just announced in the forums? Please advise..
Thanks,
Dx
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
SreeKrishnan Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Quality Center Patches - Link for Release Patches

Jump to solution
You can set up email notifications on the support site with your support account.This option is available under troubleshooting.You ahve option to get a consolidated email or whenever one becomes available. I have not done with consolidated, but the other option at most times let you know if a patch is released and made available

View solution in original post

5 Replies
SreeKrishnan Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
You can set up email notifications on the support site with your support account.This option is available under troubleshooting.You ahve option to get a consolidated email or whenever one becomes available. I have not done with consolidated, but the other option at most times let you know if a patch is released and made available

View solution in original post

Dxtra30 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
that worked perfect!.. Just what I was looking for.. Thanks!
0 Likes
Chece Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
On the patch notification, I can not choose Quiality-Center. Under "Product:" QC is not available.

Where I can get a the patches for Quality Center else? I don't find the patches. Everywhere I found a list to download patches for hp products on this site, quality center is not in the list.
0 Likes
Shar_2 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Go to http://support.openview.hp.com/ and select Software Patches (towards the bottom under Where do I find?). After you login, you can select which product you want to review patches for. Quality Center is listed as TestDirector for Quality Center.
0 Likes
Shar_2 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Go to http://support.openview.hp.com/ and select Software Patches (towards the bottom under Where do I find? ). You will need to login then you can select which product you want to see patches for. Quality Center is listed as TestDirector for Quality Center
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.