Highlighted
liorde1 Contributor.
Contributor.

Run an automated test for few iterations via ALM

Hello colleagues.

I would like to know whether it is possible to run an automated test which I have uploaded to my LAM project, I would like to run it multiple times (with no dependencies)  so I can make it a sort of "stability test" for me.

How can I do this via the "test-lab" or any other option?

Thank-you.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Respected Contributor.. Trimper Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Re: Run an automated test for few iterations via ALM

Option 1 - consider configuring the script to run multiple times / loop in script - control by parameter in ALM

Option 2 - if you setup the UFT test to use the global sheet, upload a excel sheet / resource, override the data in ALM for your instance and add X number of rows (needs some sort of data in row, or your test data) and it should run that many times.
(For example if a browser test and my browser to open was in the data sheet, I would just add rows saying something liek CHROME in each row for the browser value)

Option 3 - total hack...
For a test set, add the test multiple times. Not the best, but something...
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.