PramodB
New Member.

Scorecard in ALM12.21 does not reflect right Number when cross filter is applied (Trace from Req)

Scorecard in ALM12.21 does not reflect right Number when cross filter is applied (Trace from Req)

1. Created  a KPI as Req. trace from having filter as : <Cross Filter REQ-FROM-TO-REQ>Req ID[>0];
  2. Associated  this KPI to Release scope.
  3. Management->Release->SCORECard does not reflect right Number.

Req. traced to cross filter also does not work.

The filter works fine when I copy paste the filter in req. grid view. Cross filter works fine for Requirement traced to TEST. (Cross Filter: <Cross Filter Requirement-Test>Test ID[> 0])

Please suggest how to get Number of Req. traced from in Scorecard.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Re: Scorecard in ALM12.21 does not reflect right Number when cross filter is applied (Trace from Req

Hello,

I was checking this situation and trying to reproduce this behavior, but I was not able to do it. Seems that require more investigation, I recommend you to open a ticket case with ALM Team Support.

Thanks.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.