Sprinter - Authoring Mode : text recorded in French rather than English
I use Sprinter 11.52 to record (authoring Mode) test cases. All of my users work in FRENCH language.
The Sprinter option is The "Language" sprinter parameter (Settings / General / Language) has been upgraded to "French".
Despite this, when we record test steps, the text is presented in English.
For example :
- Enter "azert" in the "Utilisateur" edit field.
- Enter "********" in the "MotPasse" edit field.
- Click "Entrée".
I I would like the text to be in French, for my Testers (who only speak French), otherwise Sprinter will not bring me the expected return on investment.
Could someone tell me if :
- this comes from our Sprinter's installation ?
- this comes from a parameter to activate ?
- it comes from a missing Sprinter add-in (ex: a special French dictionary) ?
- this comes from an HP development ... waiting for another version of the software ?
something else ....