Highlighted
seemanthinibr Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Sprinter: Data Injection and results viewer

Hi ,

I have been using sprinter to check whether it can be used across applications.

Here are few queries I would require clarity on

1. data Injection: when I try to perform data injection, It is consuming more time compared to manual entry of data, wanted to know if any body elese is laso facing the same issue.

2. Results Viewer: I have made settings in QC 11 to capture images for all steps. Then I go ahead and perform the execution using sprinter. After the execution, in test lab in QC you have a button as "Sprinter Results viewer" When I open it, we have a story board link, it does not display the images captured. Can anybody let me know what could be the issue, or is there any other setting that needs to be done.

Thanks,

Seema 

0 Likes
1 Reply
Absent Member.. JimmyQC Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Sprinter: Data Injection and results viewer

From what I have found so far your the screen shots you are referring to are recorded in the storyboard and the storyboard can be saved as a PDF and attached to runs and defects manually.

-JimmyQC

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.