Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. beckie Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Test plan module Frozen

Jump to solution

Hello,

On one project we have a strange behavior. Some users succeed in selecting test case in test plan and for at least 2 others

when test plan appeared, it's ok but when they try to select another test , the screen is blank and no action are possible.

Any idea or feedback ?

BR

Beckie

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Trusted Contributor..

Re: Test plan module Frozen

Jump to solution
Hello, The problem was occured for only two users of project. I have force a repair action even if verify tool answer was "no repair needed" I have realign repository as project embeded tests from another project and suddenly it has been working for the 2 users. Strange. Anyway. Thank a lot for your help. Rgds beckie
0 Likes
2 Replies
Absent Member.. Trudy Claspill Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

What version of the product are you using?

Does it always happen for these users, on any workstation they try?

Does it happen for these users in every project, no matter what test case they try to select?

[If this post solves or helps solve your issue, mark the thread as solved and give KUDOS to the author for their assistance.]

(Opinions expressed in my postings are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer.No warranties express or implied for any solution/suggestion posted.)
0 Likes
Trusted Contributor..

Jump to solution
Hello, The problem was occured for only two users of project. I have force a repair action even if verify tool answer was "no repair needed" I have realign repository as project embeded tests from another project and suddenly it has been working for the 2 users. Strange. Anyway. Thank a lot for your help. Rgds beckie
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.