Member.. ALM_ADMIN
Member..

Unable to copy paste test script or any other entities from HP ALM prod to Val or Dev

Hi,

Our ALM 12.21 prod environment is in patch 6.

On ALM 12.21 Dev & Val , I have installed patch 7 on top of patch 6.

During sanity check, recieved "Failed to paste data" error message while trying to copy a test script or any other entity from production to either Val or Dev. Please find attached error message.

To isolate the issue, I rolled back patch 7 to patch 6 on ALM 12.21 Dev & Val , even then when i performed same action it gain failed with same error message.

could you please provide thoughts on how to resolve these issues?

Regards, Srihari

0 Likes
2 Replies
Chris_Grz Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: Unable to copy paste test script or any other entities from HP ALM prod to Val or Dev

Same request as in this thread. Same answer.

0 Likes
Honored Contributor.. arichtman Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Re: Unable to copy paste test script or any other entities from HP ALM prod to Val or Dev

Why don't you just use the project export and import?
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.