Our vBulletin migration is complete.
Welcome vBulletin users! All content and user information from the Micro Focus Forums (vBulletin) site has been migrated to this site. READ MORE.
Highlighted
Om_Singh Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Unable to download Sprinter 14.00 from the HPE official website

Hello,

From this url https://hpln.hpe.com/contentoffering/hp-sprinter I am Trying to download Sprinter 14.00 Version but we are not able to download complete file and while unziping we get error like "C:\Users\My-PC\Downloads\Sprinter 14.zip: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged".

Ex:- The original file is 529.8MB but i am able to download less then 50MB.

Please help me guy's.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Steven Schweda Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Unable to download Sprinter 14.00 from the HPE official website

> Ex:- The original file is 529.8MB but i am able to download less then 50MB.

That's your problem, I claim.  I got 555557718 bytes, and UnZip
(6.00) says that the archive was valid:

No errors detected in compressed data of Sprinter 14.zip.

> [...] while unziping [...]

Normally, I'd ask "while unziping" _how_, exactly, but if you have
only 10% of the archive, then it probably wouldn't matter.

> Please help me guy's.

That's "guys".  I don't know what your download problem might be.
How many times have you tried it?  How, exactly?

0 Likes
Om_Singh Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Unable to download Sprinter 14.00 from the HPE official website

Hello....

See, the actual problem is that, we are not able to download the complete file from the server, it download less then 50MB, after that it stop it automatically. I attached the snapshort while downloading the file.

Also File size after download is less then (40MB) and original file size is (529.8MB).

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.