Highlighted
AhmadHussain92 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Update Manual Step Status using VAPI-XP-Test Script?

In my VAPI-XP-Test Script, I'm currently 'adding a step to run' and reporting its status using:

AddStepToRun(Name, [Desc], [Expected], [Actual], [Status])

However, I'm wondering if the VAPI-XP-Test Scripts can allow me to interact with a manual step (that was defined in the 'Design Steps' in Test Plan) and update the 'Passed' / 'Failed' status of that step? (I'm using ALM 12.2)

I'm hoping if there's a method similar to 'AddStepToRun'  that will update the status of manual steps defined:
Manual Test Step Status Update.png

This would really help us in converting our manual test cases to 'automated tests'

Best Regards,
Ahmad
Test Automation Developer, RBC

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.