Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Regular Contributor.. justmike23 Regular Contributor..
Regular Contributor..

Usage Per Module

Hello World!

I am looking for an option to check how my ALM instance is using. Especially I am looking for option to check how ALM is using per Module (Req. Test Plan. Defects). Do you think it is possible to extract the usage per module?

0 Likes
2 Replies
Damodar-Reddy Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Usage Per Module

Mike,

You can get the information er module, only you have Additional Module licenses for Req, Defecct, Test.

With the Full license you cannot segregate the count of it's usage. 

(If this helped, accept as solution )
(Posts and opinions made here are my own and do not reflect the opinions of my employer)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Jan Czajkowski Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Re: Usage Per Module

You can insert counters in the database COMMON_SETTINGS table via the workflow. So that each time a user enters a certain module, you increase the counter by 1.

Jan Czajkowski

[Please do not contact me off line for receiving support. Use the forum!]
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.