Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Highlighted
Juan Vera_1
New Member.

Which QC 10 patch is best to install ? 19 or higher?

Jump to solution

Hello,

We are getting ready to patch our QC 10 install.  And looking at the public downloads, the current patch level is 19.  But I know newer patches are available.

Can anyone tell me if they have had issues with either patch 19 or any of the newer patches?  I know there was an issue with patch 18.

Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Juan Vera_1
New Member.

Re: Which QC 10 patch is best to install ? 19 or higher?

Jump to solution

Thanks for the input, we have decided to go with patch 23 based on the recommendation of an exernal partner.  FYI, the latest patch available is 24.

0 Likes
4 Replies
Schall Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hello,

personally, I suggest you to contact HP support to get the latest patch available.

( I think, Patch 18 is  a bit old already).

Cheers
-------------
When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking the "Accept as Solution" button to help other members in the future!

Clicking the "Kudos star" is a great way to say thanks! 🙂
--------------
0 Likes
Steven Hulse Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

I agree. The nice thing is that HP rolls up previous patches into the existing one. For example, if you get patch 22, you also get every patch that was done before that.

0 Likes
Juan Vera_1
New Member.

Jump to solution

Thanks for the input, we have decided to go with patch 23 based on the recommendation of an exernal partner.  FYI, the latest patch available is 24.

0 Likes
Established Member.. William Schmitt
Established Member..

Jump to solution

We just installed patch 24 and have had no problems so far.  Was there a reason why you decided to take 23 instead of the latest?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.