Highlighted
knutal Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

how to change default action for conflict in ldap user import from skip to update

any body done this? I want from time to time import and update all members in a Group, to ensure all members have a user and correct info in ALM.

PLS advice  

0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Re: how to change default action for conflict in ldap user import from skip to update

0 Likes
knutal Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Re: how to change default action for conflict in ldap user import from skip to update

Thank you for your reply, even though I didn't find what I'm looking for. I was looking for a permanent solution to replace Skip with Update in this Conflict dialog. The instructions show how to do it manually User by user, but it is not appropriate in my use case.
We use an ad group to manage and distribute the ALM clients. We have hundreds of members in this group, and from time to time we need a refresh (People get married and change their names, new emails etc). Then, modifying one and one row is unmanageable.
Anyway, I found a hidden ?!, workaround that makes this job at least a little more manageable. see attacment.

Thanks

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.