rghaile Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Converting a known date into Universal Coordinated Time

"Hello" from Russell.  I have a question for the community, please.

I have a "appointment" application where customer appointments can be scheduled by date & time.

For a moment, let's consider an appointment is scheduled today (March 30th, 2018) for April 10, 2018 at 10:00am.  I have a routine to obtain UCT from the current time.  Either Steve J with Micro Focus support gave me a called program to use on Windows OS and a script "echo $TZ > TIMEZONE 2>&1" on Unix/Linux in order to obtain the current date & Time in UCT.

My question:

Can anyone share how to convert April 10, 2018 at 10:00am into Universal Coordinated Time in a format as 2018-03-30T14:05:39Z

Tags (2)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.