Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Coworker unable to get response from support

Hi everyone,

My coworker has been trying to submit a support ticket for a couple of weeks now.  He need help with his credential as well.  He called the support line but had to leave a message.  

Is there a better way to get help?

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Re: Coworker unable to get response from support

The easiest, quickest, and, most convenient way to submit Incidents is through the on-line SupportLine Web Portal(https://supportline.microfocus.com/).  However, you mentioned that your coworker required assistance with credentials, so, I am assuming they cannot log into the SupportLine Web Portal at this moment.

If that is the case, then, they can click the "Forgot username or password?" link to address the login concern(see below):

ForgotUserPass.jpg

However, if it is not possible to address the SupportLine Web Portal login issue, and/or, SupportLine representatives are unavailable by phone, you can also submit Incidents to the SupportLine email address.

**For more information in regards to submitting Incident, please see the following link:

https://www.microfocus.com/support-and-services/supportline/ 

Let me know if you are unable to submit an Incident, following, any of these recommended mechanisms.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.