Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Capture Output in RPA Recorder

Hi

I learn to using RPA to cature web recorder...I find the recorder from Document is like this

RPA_FomDocument.png

but I start it from my designer (using chrome on RPA Server), it show like this

RPA_FomFromChrome.png

I could not see the "Capture output " and "setting" icon....

How Could I set to get these setting show up ??

thanks!!

wencheng 

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Hi, in case you didn't already find an answer to your question, please find below the official documentation including the way in which you can capture outputs from within the Recorder component:

https://docs.microfocus.com/itom/Robotic_Process_Automation:2020.02/CreateRPAactivity

HTH

Adi

0 Likes
Highlighted

this was only created in I think - 2019.11. Is that the version of RPA that you have installed?

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.