Highlighted
Regular Contributor.. Regular Contributor..
Regular Contributor..

How to RPA can run script Uft?

Hi,

I want to integrate rpa with uft and import script uft to rpa. After that, i want to create schedule run script automation.

Pls help me.

Thanks,
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

very simiple

from UFT - File -> Save <your test name> for RPA

this creates a zip

then in Designer - on a folder, right click add RPA activity and there is an option to import. Navigate to the zip file

Done

However - we strongly recommend that before doing the save - in the UFT test - you should convert every datatable parameter to a test parameter. (which of course requires test parameter; action parameter; action call settings). Details are in UFT help.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.