billgeo Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Cursor Disappears Switching Between Applications and Back.

Whenever I open Reflections Desktop 16 I have to click on the screen before I can begin using it. This happens when switching between applications as well, when returning to RD the cursor is not visible and again I must click on the screen anywhere to get the cursor active again.

Thanks for any insights
Bill George
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
billgeo Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Cursor Disappears Switching Between Applications and Bac

I have noticed if I press tab 7 times then the cursor does appear.

Anyone? Insights?
0 Likes
darnelho Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Bill.

Early versions of Reflection Desktop had some issues with display and focus. These issue have been resolved in later versions. If you are using a version of Reflection Desktop 16 without SP1 I would suggest you upgrade to at least that version and test to see if the problem persists. You can find the version that you are currently using by going to the Help "About Reflection Workspace" dialog.

-MicroFocus Support.
0 Likes
billgeo Absent Member.
Absent Member.

darnelho;2453321 wrote:
Bill.

Early versions of Reflection Desktop had some issues with display and focus. These issue have been resolved in later versions. If you are using a version of Reflection Desktop 16 without SP1 I would suggest you upgrade to at least that version and test to see if the problem persists. You can find the version that you are currently using by going to the Help "About Reflection Workspace" dialog.

-MicroFocus Support.

Appreciate the reply. We are on version 16.1.125.0

Thanks
Bill
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.