grayfox5 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Express macro group missing

I recently upgraded to Reflection 16.1 (version 16.1.125.0) and one of the new features is supposed to be Express Macros. In looking at the online help, that feature is supposed to be available on the Macros tab in the Express Macros group. However, my Macros tab only has the Advanced group with VBA tools. Where can I find the Express Macros tools?
0 Likes
2 Replies
vfast Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Express macro group missing

The Express Macro feature is currently only available for IBM 3270 or 5250 sessions. If you are using a VT/Unix session, it will not have Express Macro options on the Macro tab on the ribbon.
0 Likes
grayfox5 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Express macro group missing

vfast;2457510 wrote:
The Express Macro feature is currently only available for IBM 3270 or 5250 sessions. If you are using a VT/Unix session, it will not have Express Macro options on the Macro tab on the ribbon.

Yes, I'm using VT, so I guess that's not available in my case. I do everything in VBA anyway, but I wanted to see the capability of Express Macros. Thanks for the reply.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.