Highlighted
Vaibhav Golase Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

How do I Increase or Decrease Host Session Time In Reflection ZFE?

Hello Team,

I want Increase Host Session time in Reflection ZFE  . How do I increase the time in Reflection ZFE please suggest me. 

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Re: How do I Increase or Decrease Host Session Time In Reflection ZFE?

From the Documentation have a look at the following:

• Send keep alive packets - Use this setting to provide a constant check between your session and the host so that you become aware of connection problems as they occur. Choose from the following types of keep alive packets:

This option

Does this....

None

The default. No packets are sent.

System

The TCP/IP stack keeps track of the host connection and sends keep alive packets infrequently. This option uses fewer system resources than the Send NOP Packets or Send Timing Mark Packets options.

Send NOP packets

Periodically a No Operation (NOP) command is sent to the host. The host is not required to respond to these commands, but the TCP/IP stack can detect if there is a problem delivering the packet.

Send timing mark packets

Periodically a Timing Mark Command is sent to the host to determine if the connection is still active. The host should respond to these commands. If a response is not received or there is an error sending the packet, the connection shuts down.

• Keep alive timeout (seconds) - If you choose to use either the Send NOP packets or the Send timing mark packets option, select the interval between the keep alive requests set. The values range from 1 to 36000 seconds (1 hour); the default is 600 seconds.

Regards,

Jeff

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.