Vaibhav Golase Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

MMS server Unavailable Currently

After Installation of Reflection ZFE after redirecting to URL I am getting The MMS server is currently unavailable ? Where should i get entire Demo for installation and configuration for it ? is Reflection ZFE is customizable i.e can Integrate this into asp.net Mvc or in Angular Js or in javascript framework
0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Re: MMS server Unavailable Currently

VaibhavGolase,

If you PM me your contact information, I will get you in touch with a Product Manager or Services Engineer that can better help you address the questions for your specific environment.

Regards,
Jeff
0 Likes
Vaibhav Golase Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Thanks for ur time

+919765697702
Vaibhav.golase@capgemini.com
0 Likes
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

I don't think you sent me a PM, so you might want to remove that last message from the forum. I have your contact information and will have the Product Manager contact you to discuss.

Thanks,
Jeff
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.