newReflector Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Reflection 2014 Quick Access Toolbar

Hi,

I have been trying out different appearances for my Reflection Session Window, and would like to know if there is a way to increase the size of the Quick Access Toolbar? I would like to make these icons somewhat bigger. I found a goggle post that tells me how to increase the size of the Microsoft Windows Menu bar, which I thought would do it for this window also, but it does not seem to change in the Reflection Session window.
Thanks in advance for any info with this.

Nancy
0 Likes
1 Reply
darnelho Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Reflection 2014 Quick Access Toolbar

newReflector;2462300 wrote:
Hi,

I have been trying out different appearances for my Reflection Session Window, and would like to know if there is a way to increase the size of the Quick Access Toolbar? I would like to make these icons somewhat bigger. I found a goggle post that tells me how to increase the size of the Microsoft Windows Menu bar, which I thought would do it for this window also, but it does not seem to change in the Reflection Session window.
Thanks in advance for any info with this.

Nancy

Sorry for the delay in our response. Unfortunately there isn't a way to increase the size of the items in the quick access toolbar. However if you would like a look a feel more similar to our legacy product you may consider changing the UI mode to one of the others that we include. Depending on the UI mode you choose this would prevent certain icons from appearing smaller than others.

https://www.attachmate.com/documentation/reflection-desktop-v16/rdesktop-guide/data/ui_ch.htm

Regards
Micro Focus Customer Care
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.