Highlighted
jodym
New Member.

Reflection Macro

Hello.   I'm using Attachmate Reflection for UNIX and OpenVMS 2014 version R1, SP1.    When I select the Macro tab on a Reflection session, 'Record Macro' is greyed out.  I can't figure out how to enable 'Record Macro'.  Does anyone know?  Thanks.  

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Re: Reflection Macro

Jodym,

This type of issue is normally caused if the VBA components did not get installed properly.  Check in the add/remove programs MSI Installation properties of Reflection.  Verify that you have the Visual Basic for Applications components enabled in the Reflection 2014 installation.  If this was previously working on this workstation and has not stopped working, there may have been an update for windows or another applications that changed these VBA components.  A repair of Reflection 2014 should correct this issue. 

If you continue to have an issue with this, contact our Customer Support Team.

Regards,

Jeff

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.