Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Custom memo field name mark in tabs

Jump to solution

Hello colleagues!

Using ALM 11.52 and interested in two things for Requirements module:

- Is there a way to mark custom memo field with a green star (*) on some conditions (not blank for example) just like RTF and Attachements tabs are when there is data in them?

- Is there a possibility to add that field link to side tab where Requiremt Desription, Attacments, Linked Defects andother sections are listed?

Regards

P.S. This thread has been moved from Quality Center Support and News Forum to Requirements Management Information and News. - Hp Forum Moderator

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Visitor.

About the green asterisk-there is an ER about it with public ID QCCR1J61787. Not yet implemented.

The field is not possible to add as a req property and appear in the side bar, all custom fields are added in the Details of the element.

HP QC Support Engineer
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Visitor.

About the green asterisk-there is an ER about it with public ID QCCR1J61787. Not yet implemented.

The field is not possible to add as a req property and appear in the side bar, all custom fields are added in the Details of the element.

HP QC Support Engineer
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Thanks for the information. That will help.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Is there a link or something that will allow me to view this QCCR1J61787?

I have searched and can't find anything on this.  I'm trying to do the same thing with ALM 12.01 "for me it's a blue dot"

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

My HP rep was able to find the QCCR and it has now been marked as Deferred, so it looks like this is not going to be possible in the forseeable future.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.