New Ranks & Badges For The Community!
Notice something different? The ranks and associated badges have gone "Star Fleet". See what they all mean HERE
Highlighted
Captain Captain
Captain

Requirements coverage from Test Lab

Hi, what is parameter I need to add to Site Admin -> Site configuration for Requirements coverage from Test Lab (not from Test Plan) ?

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Alex,

Try this:

ALLOW_REQ_COVERAGE_BY_TEST_INSTANCE 

(If this helped, accept as solution )
(Posts and opinions made here are my own and do not reflect the opinions of my employer)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Captain Captain
Captain

any other idea ?

Hi Alexey,

Thank you for the information. The parameter (ALLOW_REQ_COVERAGE_BY_TEST_INSTANCE) was working on old QC versions (QC 9, 10), however since ALM 11 it was removed by R&D and they introduced Test Configuration feature  instead. In case you would like to get more information about test configurations, please have a look on the user guide that is available online for ALM 12.50:

http://alm-help.saas.hp.com/en/12.50/online_help/Content/UG/t_test_configurations.htm

Kindly let me know if you have any comments/queries to that and how should I proceed with the case.

Thank you and have a good day.

Best regards,

Nela Jakubickova

SW Support Engineer
EMEA

Personal Info Removed

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.