Commodore
Commodore

Can I force the address book to refresh to see new groups?

Jump to solution

Hopefully a simple thing?

Retain 4.9.0.1

I want to force it to see an updated list of distribution lists from our Groupwise Server.

I've added some test groups to stop hoarding every email forever and i now want it to see the new groups so i can test it actually works today before putting more important people into any of the groups.

Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Did you try to go to the Module Configuration and touch the "Refresh Address Book" button?

Diethmar Rimser
This community is more powerful if you use Likes and Solutions

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Did you try to go to the Module Configuration and touch the "Refresh Address Book" button?

Diethmar Rimser
This community is more powerful if you use Likes and Solutions

View solution in original post

Commodore
Commodore
Nope! looked thorugh server and rules and storage manager gave up and didn't look in module configuration. I guess that makes sense for the module that connects it to....

THANK YOU.

Top item and easiest thing to find it was staring me in the face once i went into the right screen. 🙂
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.