Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Sprint / Release active working days.

I would like to define the active working days i.e. not weekends within a sprint.

Therefore a 2 week sprint will have 10 active working days rather than 14.

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: Sprint / Release active working days.

Hi Gavin,
I have just logged this as an enhancement request this morning via your colleague Peter. I can CC you in to the emails so you'll also receive updates on the request if you wish?
Thanks,
Aisling
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks Aisling, that would be helpful.

I would be interested to understand which release the enhancement is destined for and when it will be available.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I've added you as a contact on the case so you'll now receive all updates.

The request needs to go through the approval process before it is accepted and added to a release. As soon as I have more information about whether it has been accepted and if/when it is due to be released I'll be sure to pass it on through to you via email.

Thanks,
Aisling
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi - as anything happened to this request? My PMs are complaining that the burndown (for example) contains weekends which we don't work. I assume the solution to the original poster's question would cover this. Thanks.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.