Highlighted
wottel Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Cannot Lock Memory VM Users on Win 7 & Rumba 9.2

Jump to solution

Help please, i'm a relatively new VB.NET developer and support an application used by both in office & Virtual Machine (Citrix) users. The users on VM started receiving the error message "Cannot lock memory" after we switched to Rumba 9.2 a few months ago. The error message is intermittent, so there's no consistency to when and why it occurs. 

Those in the office do not receive the error. 

We are using the EHLAPI32 to connect the app to Rumba. 

Appreciate any insight into what might be causing this with only VM users on Rumba 9.2

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

RE: Cannot Lock Memory VM Users on Win 7 & Rumba 9.2

Jump to solution

Hi Wottel,

there is nothing you need to change  from the developer perpective.

You should  receive a hotfix for RUMBA. After applying the fix to the product everything should work.

regards

0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

Hi wottel,

this seems to be in known issue that has been fix.

Could you  please contact the Support-line and provide  more information's for an analysis  and to receive  a Fix.

Thank you

0 Likes
wottel Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Thanks andre,

I've registered with the support line and will provide them with what i know. however, i'm just an app developer and know little about how Rumba 9.2 on VM's are setup. Is there anything from the development side of the  that i can do or is it more technical than that?

What type of fix is it?

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

Hi Wottel,

there is nothing you need to change  from the developer perpective.

You should  receive a hotfix for RUMBA. After applying the fix to the product everything should work.

regards

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.