Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Highlighted
Larry Weisberg Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

suppress TN3270E rumba event popup

Is there a way to suppress the below event pop-up (and does anyone know what causes this)?  I am running a "stress" script which runs a process that basically connects to a MainFrame 3270, and then issues the commands/user/password in order to login (and then exits).  Often when I have 2 such scripts running side-by-side, I will get the below event pop-up.  What is worse, is that once it pops up, the process appears to hang until I press OK.  In addition, if the 2nd side-by-side script hits into the same state, its event exception does not even pop up until I click OK on the first one.. (i.e., - and maybe this is a Windows issue - only one event pops up at a time, and other ones are apparently queued.)

1. How can I suppress the event pop-up?

2. What is best way to diagnose the root cause?

clipboard_image_0.png

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.