UPDATE! The community will be go into read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific in preparation for migration on April 21. Read more.
UPDATE! The community will be go into read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific in preparation for migration on April 21.Read more.

Copying Notes and Attachments in Post and Subtask Transitions

Idea ID 2737778

Copying Notes and Attachments in Post and Subtask Transitions

I'd like to see a native option in Composer for Post and Subtask transition types that would allow me to copy the notes and attachments links to the posted or "child" item. I don't want an actual duplication of the file on the file system, but just the option to duplicate the link for an attachment. I have seen several scripts that do this (we have an appscript for it), but it would be nice to see it in the product and easy to re-purpose when needed.

3 Comments
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
We will put this idea Under Consideration for the 2HCY'16 release of SBM.
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
We were unable to deliver this in SBM 11.2. Deferring to 2HCY'17 release.
Ensign
Ensign
I would love this functionality.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.