View items I worked on

Idea ID 2739012

Re: View items I worked on

Many user missing possibility how to view items on which they were working but now they cannot look at it.

For example: User approved or rejected some requirement and that requirement was moved to another state. Then in few days this user would like to see that requirement again. But he is not owner or secondary owner of that item and he has not privilege to view all items.

Secondary owner cannot be used because of being used to another purpose in that Process application.

So that user cannot see items he worked on.

Privilege “View items I worked on” will be very useful.

4 Comments
jimmywscott2 Absent Member.
Absent Member.
Something like this would also be very helpful when deleting a user. Running a report on active items where "user" was a previous owner would allow easy location of items that may require an update to prevent unintentional transitions to a user that has since been deleted.
David_J_Easter Absent Member.
Absent Member.
This idea has been put under consideration for the 2HCY'18 release.
LucieM Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.
Hi David, Is this feature implemented in SBM 11.5, please? Thank you Regards, Lucie
David_J_Easter Absent Member.
Absent Member.
Hi Lucie. Release notes for SBM 11.5 can be found here: http://help.serena.com/doc_center/sbm/ver11_5/sbm_release_notes.htm. Unfortunately, this idea did not fit into SBM 11.5 and will be deferred to a future release.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.