Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Add up in report

Hi,

Is it possible to add a row in report, in order to add up differents date ?

Thanks a lot!
0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Add up in report

Have you looked at Summary Report? That is the probably the closest that I can think of that does what you want.

Create Report -> Other -> Summary Report

Note: If you do not see the Summary Report in the drop down list, then check the project. Make sure it is not the top level project.

By the way, what do you expect by adding different dates?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hello Vinoo,

thanks for the help but I've allready tried this kind of report but it is not what i'm looking for...

In fact my application manage differents Action given to engineers. Each action cost time (in hours) and I wanted to sum all time spend by someone in the week for example.

Thanks
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

How are you tracking the time per action? Multiple fields in an item? Multiple records in an aux or primary item? Is the value a date/time field or number of hours (or minutes)? How can the report determine if an action was "within the week"?

Maybe a screenshot of an existing report??
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I track time with a date/time field (set on elapsed)

I would use filters for determine wheter or not the action is within the week
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

If each "Action" had a corresponding State, you could use Distribution / Time-in-state.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.