Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Highlighted
apteameya12 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

App Dynamics Setup with SBM

Hello All,

Please can you confirm if App Dynamics can be configured with SBM. What are the underlying .net calls that are used.
0 Likes
3 Replies
curtiplas Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Re: App Dynamics Setup with SBM

Hello Ameya,

I'm by no way an expert in App Dynamics, but from my experience in SBM there is nothing that can be configured easily out of the box. Just looking at the App Dynamics product(s) I would guess it depends on what type of monitoring you're intending to monitor. Support might have a better answer; but I suspect your best bet would be to get some info from an SBM Solutions Architect at MicroFocus

-Curtis
0 Likes
curtiplas Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Duplicate Post - Please delete.
0 Likes
markquah Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I implemented a simple integration for another monitoring tool by sending an alert email to SBM workflow, using email submit to open a ticket. Then run a script to extract the content and raise alert. Upon SBM ticket closure, SBM send a soap/rest call to close the tickets.

Cheers,
Mark
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.