Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Aux table Value display format include HTML not rendering in Change History

I have a relational field in my primary table pointing to an aux table with a value display format that include HTML tag for a nicer look. But int the Change History that HTML is not rendered so it is impossible to see what has changed.

Any ideas how to get around this?
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Aux table Value display format include HTML not rendering in Change History

Wouldn't it be great if this worked?

You don't want to use HTML in the VDF because it won't be properly rendered everywhere. In addition to Change History, a single/multi relational field for the aux table will display the raw HTML of the VDF, or did last time I tried to get creative. 😞
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.