Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Auxiliar Table Query to Grid

Hi,

I have a auxiliar table like this:

Table EXAMPLE

Fields:

Name | Account | N_Process | Date

I was wondering how do I get to read this table in the Mashups, and send the result of the query of this table, to a Grid with all the value of the table.

Or for example, get the result of the query:

select * from EXAMPLE where N_Process = 10

Thanks,

Regards
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Auxiliar Table Query to Grid

Depending on what you are trying to achieve, but if you only want to view the items from auxilliary table, then you could add an embedded report to a custom form to show a listing of the auxilliary items. There are a couple of discussions on this site about how to do that.

The other option that I have seen mentioned is to use a text field and embed html in it that displays the results as a table - but I have no idea how to do that.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.