Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Change History Report on Issue/Item Ownership

Need a report that lists any issue a user has owned at any point over a given time frame. Doesn't look like this is possible in the 2009 R4.02 Change History Report (you can see ownership changes, but not restrict the data to a particular user or users). Anyone have pass-through SQL for this? Thanks.
0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Change History Report on Issue/Item Ownership

Here is the Advacned SQL that we use. You just need to enter the actual tablename (eg, USR_ISSUES), the username and the date range required. (I have had to add as an image as I am never sure if I paste code whether it will display properly
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks, David. It's not returning any data for me on first attempt, but I'll tinker with it some more tomorrow.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Good luck. The only suggestions I have if data is not being returned is:

- the "user name" is the display name, not the loginid

- you might have to play with the date format.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

FYI...

I haven't had problems posting anything except HTML and JavaScript.

For one line of code use <code>code here </code>.

That will appear like this: code here.

For multiple lines use

<pre><code>

lots of lines

</code></pre>

That will appear like this:lots of lines
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Thanks Paul 🙂
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.