Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Changing the URL when clicking on the SBM Logo

Does anyone know how to change the URL when a user clicks on the SBM logo? I am running SBM 2009 R3.01. I thought changing the strings value in the Strings aux table would fix this, but it didn't.
Tags (2)
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Re: Changing the URL when clicking on the SBM Logo

Have you changed the value for "IDS_ABOUT_SERENAHOMEPAGEURL"?
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I did and it didn't work.

We have a custom logo in use, not the default Serena logo. Would that change things?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

No this makes no difference. Did you restart the IIS? Have you cleared the Browser cache?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I just restarted IIS and cleared the browser cache and restarted it (using Firefox) and it is still taking me to the old URL. I've tried this with IE8 and still getting the same result.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.