wms_debra Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Changing the Value Display Format on a table

Do anyone know if there is a way to change the Value Display Format via a script? I have an auxilary table that contains multiple columns of data. Based on the field selection of 3 different single relational fields, I would like the data shown in their dependent multi-relational field to show specific information.

For example: if an Incident is reported and Application is selected show Servers and Databases in a field called SVR-DBS, if a Server is reported down, show the Applications and Databases that resides on that server in a field called APP-DBS. All of the data is in my aux table but I need to be able to somehow change the VDF programatically. I have 3 different scenarios and I can get this to work using 3 different aux tables, but I am trying to avoid duplicating the data in multiple tables since one of the tables is already being used in my production environment. Any help is appreciated.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.