Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Customizing CSS in SBM - How to?

We are using SBM 10.1.1.1 and I need to customize the colors & logos to match what my customer is using. Usually CSS is the best way to do this. SERENA Support does not support/help with this.

How do I accomplish what I need?

Thanks!
Tags (4)
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Customizing CSS in SBM - How to?

Here is a link to a knowledge base article on how to replace the logos.

http://knowledgebase.serena.com/InfoC.

For CSS changes, I think it would be a matter or trial and error - but I can't imagine that it would be easy. I have setup our custom forms using our corporate colours, but the rest of the SBM interface I have left alone.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Serena Professional Services has done similar work (modifying template files). If you want to tackle it yourself take a look at jQuery and custom forms.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thank you David & Paul!
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.