forumadmin Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Error: Session Has Expired, Please Login Again

Discussion posted 3/6/08 by George Bonvanie
Details:

ttdevnetadmin

toyosl
Error: Session Has Expired, Please Login Again
Posted: Thursday, March 15, 2007 9:22 AM (PST)
Support
Hello,
Have any of you ever experienced the following Exit/Login issue. It is not a consistent error, but several of our users have experienced it.
1. I login to TeamTrack and make an orderly exit by clicking the exit link.
2. I am brought into the login screen.
3. I key in my username and password and hit the Login button
4. The system immediately tells me that my session has expired.
5. I then enter in my login information and am back in TeamTrack.
I have Auot-Logout Timed Users set to Yes and my License Options are set to User 60 minutes and External 30 minutes. My Exit URL is tmtrack.dll?
Please let me know if any one has seen this.
Thank you,
Luis

Posted 4/22/2007 2:29 PM

edsel99

I am experiencing this same issue did you ever find a solution?
Posted 1/3/2008 12:43 PM

flynnsue

I had a similar issue, and ended up unchecking the Auto-Logout Timed-Out Users option. That was the only way I could resolve. So if you have gotten something better, I would be glad to know.
Posted 1/3/2008 1:12 PM
0 Likes
5 Replies
forumadmin Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Error: Session Has Expired, Please Login Again

This is an old migrated post that has been assigned status Complete.
0 Likes
mellisajames Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I experience considerable difficulties my considerations on substance, yet I truly felt I ought to here. Your article is truly awesome. I like the way you composed this data. Tank Trouble 3
mellisajames Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Your blogs further more each else volume is so entertaining further serviceable It appoints me befall retreat encore. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. watch movies online eng sub be4kfree.net
0 Likes
PM Thompson Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

ROBOT SPAM
0 Likes
PM Thompson Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

ROBOT SPAM
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.