Highlighted
sivabalan_n Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Execute Transition via Notification context

I want to execute Transition via Notification context. But the event is not fired. Can anyone share the steps for the same.
0 Likes
2 Replies
PM Thompson Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Execute Transition via Notification context

What is your Rule?
0 Likes
william_neff_po Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Execute Transition via Notification context

My notification transitions sometimes fail. They work most of the time... There are conditions that cause the transition to fail. For instance, If the item is in update mode it won't transition.

I had to make a URL script that polls the items and emails me if the transition failed.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.