Highlighted
sergio8arod Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Filter by a list of comma separated IDs

Hello,

is it possible to filter a Report by a list of comma separated ID's (ISSUEID)?
Righ now, I just can filter by the content of the ID, and that return only the Items that contain that string in its ID. For example, if I filter by '001015' the report would only show me the item with te ID '001015'; or I can filter by '00101*' and the report would bring all the items in the range 001010-001019. But how can I do if I want to see the items '001015', '0021340', '003451'?

It would be great if someone have worked on that kind of report.

Kind regards,
Sergio Rodriguez
0 Likes
2 Replies
lmattie Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Filter by a list of comma separated IDs

I'm not sure exactly what your use case is, but adding multiple "Issue Id like " search criteria into your report and separate them with the OR clause (instead of AND) may meet your needs. Then when you run the report, you enter a different issue id into each one of the Query at Runtime fields and the report will show you all of the items specified. It seems to work even if you only fill in some of the Query at Runtime fields.
0 Likes
PM Thompson Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: Filter by a list of comma separated IDs

Using Advanced SQL for the search filter works for me:
@Where ts_IssueId In ('001015', '002134', '003451')

--------------------------
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.