Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How to customize the Serena and SBM icons on the Workspace Shell and Workcenter.

Hello,

We are upgrading to 11.4.1.

We have still not moved our users to the Workcenter so we are holding off on SBM 11. 5 .

I am having trouble customizing the Workspace shell. I found that the Gray logo from the User Workspace was in the \Program Files\Micro Focus\SBM\Application Engine\bin\images\modern_graphite directory. The question now is how can I change the link from Micro Focus to a link I desire for the Shell_Logo.png file I just changed?

And where does the serena-logo.png reside so I can change the Workcenter?

Thanks,

Will
0 Likes
1 Reply
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Log in as your administrator. Under Settings, see "Branding Configuration". If you have a custom logo, you'll need to copy it to the AE (IIS) server in each of your environments. You may need to do a "put all files to database" using the System Admin tool.

We've found that in doing promotions from our TEST to PRODUCTION environments, the name of the icon used for our MAIN "pinned" Application Group gets carried along, but the icon doesn't. So after a promotion the system ls looking for "TEST_MAIN.png" on the Prod server and it doesn't exist. Prod should be using "PROD_MAIN.png".

Solved this by changing the name of our custom icon to "MAIN.png" on all environments, but it's a different icon for each.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.